Hey, This isn't a Woozworld blog at all but I talk about all that interests me and since woozworld blogs seem to not be a thing anymore, I'll share from time to time answers of quizzes that I find, here's the recent 'Selfie Quiz' which also seems to be a quest that I'll complete on June 25th, 2018, thanking everyone that has helped me get these answers!
1. In what year was "selfie" named 'Word of the Year' by the Oxford Dictionaries?
Ans 1: 2013
2. On what day is Selfie Day celebrated (month/day)?
Ans 2: June 21
3. What selfie accessory has been banned at Disney parks?
Ans 3: Selfie Stick
4. In what year was Snapchat initially released?
Ans 4: 2011
5. What nature photographer found himself at the center of a copyright lawsuit surrounding the "selfie monkey"?
Ans 5: David Slater
6. At the 2014 Academy Awards, an iconic celeb selfie was taken, which included Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Lupita Nyong'o. Who posted the photo?
Ans 6: Ellen Degenres
7. True or False: Selfies didn't exist before the creation of smartphones.
Ans 7: False
8. What celebrity has the most selfies on Instagram?
Ans 8: Kylie Jenner
9. Who is credited with the very first selfie?
Ans 9: Robert Cornelius
10. In what year was Selfie Day started?
Ans 10: 2014
And the prize is:
That's it folks! Till next time~